Tasktoday Technical Account Manager is responsible for mastering products/applications and owning the technical relationship with our customers and the internal teams. This role is not only the technical support contact but also responsible for maintaining a high level of Customer Service. The position is responsible for developing solutions to resolve complex technical problems and counsel with customers. The goal of this position is to develop and manage a long-term partnership with customers to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment. The position drives customer satisfaction by proactively managing, troubleshooting and delivering technical solutions.
Proactively own and manage high-touch customer relationships
Provide single point of contact for customer issues
Apply fundamental troubleshooting skills to issues before escalating
Ensure customer service level agreements (SLA)
Accountable for all technical/product issues and technical relationship
Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process, reporting and operational needs.
Responsible for development of design documents and customized reporting documents.
Provides professional consulting services in the areas of product/service customizations, business process, complex custom reports/interpretation and special projects as related to implementation effort
Configuration / Integration
Works and counsels with client on system and service configuration efforts, product adaptation and business best practice solutions.
Determines best methodology and oversees the accurate and timely conversion of client's data
Builds client control information and oversees the pre- and post-implementation testing of products.
Oversees formal hand-off of system and operational sesrvices to other Ideacampus departments/clients.
3+ years of related experience
Basic knowledge of I-9 requirements
Demonstrated experience with Excel and Visual Basic in building macros and writing code
Strong Process Design and Consulting Skills
Extensive experience with HR and I-9 related technologies preferred
Excellent creativity in terms of both strategic solutions and tactical ideas
Ability to manage multiple time critical projects simultaneously and accommodate shifting priorities
High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: As a performance-driven culture, we know that engaging a talented workforce rich in diversity facilitates better solutions and broader impact. By being open to understanding, valuing, and respecting both tangible and intangible differences among employees, we know that we achieve our highest potential collectively and individually.
As an iOS Developer, you will create a wide range of apps based on Ideacampus Clients’ needs. Projects range from the simple standalone apps, to the very complex app - which acts as a mere player in a finely choreographed system. We are constantly looking to decrease time to market so innovative developers with an eye on influencing process and best practices are highly sought after. This is your opportunity to join one of the top interactive agencies in the nation and create best-in-class sites that will be viewed by millions of users.
Objective-c native app coding
Knowledge of iOS best practices and principles.
Excellent skills with Mac OS X, iOS, X Code
Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Angular JS or related framework.
Experience building hybrid mobile apps. Familiarity with PhoneGap or related framework is a plus.
Experience with iOS provisioning portals and app store submission process.
UI layers in both xib and HTML
Local caching strategy experience
Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills.
Hyper focused on performance
Independent, self-starter, with good interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication skills.
A passion for doing the best possible work.
A BS or higher degree in Computer Science or technically equivalent field is required.
Please have a portfolio of work, showcasing a live application from the App Store and a preview of sample code.
This is a full-time position on-site. Salary is commensurate with demonstrable experience. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages to qualified individuals.
Marketing Director (Relocate to China)
Marketing Director (Relocate to China, Chinese is NOT required)
-Marketing for eCommerce and Cloud Application Service
We are looking for a Coach or Mentor ready to educate newly graduated chinese College students to build up a Marketing Team in Shenzhen,China. The City of Shenzhen is a beautiful seaside city located in Southern China. Despite having to work in China, Chinese is preferred but not required. You should do just fine in China, with or without the Chinese language for work and for normal living circumstances. The students will speak and understand English and Shenzhen is a common tourist city. We welcome retired marketing professions and enterprenuers. Housing accomodations will be provided.
II/ Key job tasks of marketing director job description
1. Marketing plan
Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the firm.
Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans.
Translating business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate business unit growth.
Develops marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment policy, nature of market, copyright and royalty requirements, and cost and markup factors.
2. Marketing budget
Plan and administer the firm’s Marketing Operations budget;
support development of regional marketing budgets.
3. Manage marketing suppliers
Negotiates with media agents to secure agreements for translation of materials into other media.
Edits materials according to specific market or customer requirements.
Develop promotional materials including marketing collateral and print copies
4. Oversee business development activities
Efforts through Business Development Coordinator
Assisting attorneys in strategic planning for client presentations, beauty
Offer coaching for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
Work with regional offices on designing and implementing prospecting and client contact systems.
5. Oversee corporate communications activities
External communications and systems
Internal communications and systems
Public relations efforts
External vendors and consultants
6. Develop and administer marketing database
Includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports, etc.
8. Manage marketing dept
Supervise Marketing Assistant, Client Services Administrator, Communications Manager, Practice Development Manager and Regional Marketing Manager(s).
Make staffing and hiring decisions within marketing department.
Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient.
Manage day to day activity with PR, press and marketing communications agencies
7. Develop business unit
Develop and deliver insightful presentations and strategies to the business unit and executive committee where appropriate.
Ensure the integration of the business unit marketing function within that of the greater group, and ensure that the business unit optimizes its use of shared and support services.
Assist the business unit to meet its objectives, live the values and culture and to practice company policies.
III / Job specification of marketing director
1. BS/BA in Marketing or related field
2. Minimum 3 years marketing experience at a small to mid-size professional services organization.
3. 2 years experience at director level or 3 years experiences at marketing manager.
4. Experience with new media and internet advertising
5. Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
6. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
7. A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
8. Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
If you are a Frontend Web Developer & Designer with experience, please read on!
We are a fast-growing marketing and social ticketing platform that's revolutionizing the live event industry. We’ve developed a patented platform that provides incentives, tracks, and rewards fan engagement, while promoting word-of-mouth marketing for our clients and increasing brand loyalty amongst their fans.
We are looking for a strong frontend web designer/developer. We need a self starter with sharp HTML and CSS skills. We're a fast moving, start up environment with new and exciting challenges around every corner. This is a Design and Development role; you should be comfortable doing both!
What you need for this position:
A very strong front end developer/designer
Ability to write semantic HTML
Strong understanding of CSS/CSS3 and modern web design techniques
Comfortable working with source control programs such as Git, subversion etc
Able to execute and expand upon on mock ups with great attention to detail
Bonus points for mobile experience
What's in it for you:
Fun & Rewarding work environment
So, if you are a Frontend Web Developer & Designer with experience, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Director of Human Resources with Social, Mobile, and Cloud-computing savvy (Newark, CA)
TaskToday.com is looking for a Social, Mobile App, and Cloud-computing savvy Director of Human Resources.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff
plan and conduct new employee orientation
identify and manage training and development needs for employees
develop and implement human resources policies and procedures
administer HR policies and procedures
administer compensation and benefits
ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation
benchmark compensation and benefits
support annual salary review
implement and monitor performance management system
handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes
administer employee discipline processes
conduct exit interviews
review and update employee rules and regulations
maintain the human resource information system and employee database
coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness
maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions
travel to China
Education and Experience
degree or diploma in human resources management, business administration or equivalent
generalist human resources experience
knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management
knowledge of business principles
knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
knowledge of relevant software
organizing and planning
problem analysis and problem solving
critical thinking skills
TaskToday is a daily task time-tracking and report manager,with mobile and web apps running on a cloud platform. TaskToday manages staff and tasks, time-tracking and work performance for businesses, organizations, schools, and families.
VP sales (Newark, CA)
The vice president of sales reports to the CEO and is a member of the company’s executive team. He/she is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution and channel strategy. This position may include responsibility for business development. The VP Sales will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
Oversee the hiring and development of a (global) sales organization for the company’s size.
Be a role model for the company culture.
Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
Drive the development of national, and, if appropriate, international sales strategies.
Work to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
Work to develop and execute lead programs.
Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for trade media advertisement and mobile applications solution.
Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
At least 7 years sales experience in trade magazine, Event and Conference, Mobile app development, and IT solutions industries, with 4 years in a senior management position.
Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales management.
Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales (globally) applications.
Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
Technical Writers (Newark, CA)
Skilled Technical Writers for Tasktoday.com
We need technical writers with extensive experience in producing top-notch deliverables, including, but not limited to:
Operator manuals and installation guides
Programmer and administrator guides
Technical reference manuals
Sarbanes Oxley documentation
Process documentation, SOPs, work flows and work integrations
System design documents and assembly manuals
UX Designer (Newark, CA)
Tasktoday is a daily task tracking and report manager, that changes the way people work together. Our product is the single source of truth for the planning, organizing and communicating among those you work with - from entire companies to personal projects. We’re making Tasktoday fast enough to feel like jotting notes in a text editor, and versatile enough to be used for simple lists to complex projects. Our vision for every group of people working together to organize themselves using Tasktoday, in much the same way that email has become a universal communication tool.
On the design team, we take pride in the craft of building products: coming up with ideas, testing them against our users and our teammates across the company, creating polished design artifacts, and taking a leading role alongside our engineers in making sure our designs are well-implemented and bulletproof. Tasktoday is a company of peers: you’ll work with people who come in every morning to decide what needs to be done to accomplish the goals we’ve all helped define, and then take ownership for the speed of the execution on those goals.
A designer who is strong in all the skills needed to see a project through from concept to implementation. You will work through:
understanding our users and everything they love and hate about managing work
interaction design for a complex product
visual design that will make users smile and keep coming back
implementation details so that nothing gets left out
Deep intuition for usability, but a willingness to let go of your instincts when proven incorrect
Experience with an iterative design process: incorporating feedback, launching quickly, and testing hypotheses
A strong portfolio including nuanced workflows and beautiful visual design applied to web-based or mobile apps
The ability to hand-code HTML/CSS with ease
Experience conducting usability studies
Software engineering experience: commit design-related fixes directly into the codebase!
Interest in tangential fields: typography, fine arts, ethnography, and psychology
Social Media Intern (Newark, CA)
1. Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to use our services.
- Write editorial content
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "social" way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns
- Compile report for Founder showing results (ROI)
2. Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
3. Demonstrates ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven with testing and metrics
4. Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
5. Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
6. Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business report to appropriate management.
7. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
8. Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Product Manager for Productive HR Tool (Newark, CA)
TaskToday is looking for a Social, Mobile, and Cloud-computing savvy Product Manager.
TaskToday is looking for an HR product manager who can help drive the requirements and design of our core “Person” features…these include functional areas of Name, Contact Info, National IDs, and Personal Info. Also help lead our HR compliance features. We’re looking for someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements, doing functional design, and presenting HR features to customers, prospects, partners and analysts.
5+ years enterprise applications experience
Excellent understanding of HR and compliance requirements for large enterprises
Functional knowledge preferred in one or more of the following functional areas: Name, Contact Info, National IDs, and Personal Info. Compliance areas: I-9, EEO, VETS-100, and other HR compliance reporting areas.
Enjoy presenting product requirements and features to external audiences
Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements
Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built
Be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy
Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished
Review, comment, target and follow-up on bug and enhancement requests
Leadership experience, decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, enjoy fast paced work environments
Sense of humor
TaskToday is a daily task time-tracking and report manager,with mobile and web apps running on a cloud platform. TaskToday manages staff and tasks, time-tracking and work performance for businesses, organizations, schools, and families.
Content Marketing Producer (Newark, CA)
We are building a world-class team to address a very large opportunity - to improve the potential output of every team’s effort.
The Content Marketing Producer role at Tasktoday identifies, writes and helps produce compelling text and video content that introduces, educates and engages users with Tasktoday and our mission. The range of topics include everything from educational how-to’s, and product best practices, to team leadership, and our vision for the future of work. The audiences include Tasktoday users and non-users. You’ll work closely with the product, marketing, and support teams to identify content opportunities, then efficiently turn those ideas into blog posts, contributed articles, or video scripts as you see fit. We’re looking for someone who is both a great writer and excels in front of the camera when video is the right medium. We’ll provide a video production specialist, and all the web development and design needed to make your work shine.
Deep experience writing short-form and long-form content, including blog posts, thought-leadership pieces and educational articles.
Enjoy getting leverage in writing through editing the writing of other team members
Able to adopt and defend a specific voice in the content you create.
Up to date with the evolving best practices for content marketing using blogs and social media.
Power user of Tasktoday - discovering a new feature gets you excited.
Unfazed by deadlines. You can set a schedule and keep it.
Genuine empathy for users. You derive joy from helping them succeed.
You have a charismatic personality and enjoy expressing it in your writing.
You enjoy working quickly. You can fire out 300 words over lunch.
You naturally resonate with Tasktoday values and would represent those values in the content you produce.
Have your own blog and understand the demands of regularly creating fresh content.
Experience interacting directly with software users - either in marketing, sales, or support. You get their perspective.
Personal interest in productivity and organizational efficiency.
Marketing standout with a knack for writing, storytelling, and having a voice.
User Community or Support superstar, who pines for the chance to be proactive in educating users.
Designer, web developer, or entrepreneur who’s excited by trying something unique.
Vocal Tasktoday user who loves the product, and gets giddy when you think of its potential.
Data Infrastructure Engineer (Newark, CA)
At Tasktoday we are building a shared task list for teams in an effort to re-imagine the way people work together. As knowledge workers, we and our loved ones spend most of our time living in programs (email, calendar, document editors, etc.) that help us move and manage data, and get things done. This is an opportunity to improve that part of our lives.
The Metrics Infrastructure Engineer is a critical role for Tasktoday’s growth. As a key member of the engineering team, you will work closely with the product teams to build out and refine the infrastructure we use to gain insights from our data and evaluate our success. As our user base rapidly grows, you will architect and develop improvements to our data infrastructure, and design and implement data analysis tools that increase the scalability, accuracy and accessibility of our data to support ongoing product decisions.
With this data infrastructure, you will be in the unique position to help shape the company roadmap by identifying opportunities in our data and enabling us to rapidly test our assumptions.
Strong background in computer science, math or other technical field
Fluent in SQL and at least one modern scripting language
Capable of supporting live production infrastructure, can put out fires under pressure when things go wrong
Distributed computing experience
Passion for deriving insights from data and transforming it into actionable facts
Extensive experience with data infrastructure and reporting tools
Strong analytical skills including the ability to identify problems and draw conclusions that are supported by a principled analysis of data
Capable of explaining results in a clear and effective manner
Knowledge of modern web technologies
Marketing Director(Newark, CA)
Tasktoday is looking for top talent to build our team in the U.S. The ideal candidate will thrive in a creative and often ambiguous environment. S/he has the courage to challenge the status quo and superior judgment to make decisions that impact our business and users on a daily basis. S/he is passionate and self-motivated to continuously exceed expectations; meeting expectations is not an acceptable option.
The Marketing Director is a strong strategist and not merely an executioner. The role encompasses everything from public relations to online and offline marketing events to data and analytics. The successful individual is a high level strategic thinker with experience in brand marketing as well as product feature marketing. Creative marketing experience is mandatory.
Develop and execute all aspects of the Marketing Plan, including, but not limited to target market identification, analysis, budgeting, category and competitive analysis with a focus on new user acquisition.
Create and develop marketing collateral.
Write press releases and coordinate with appropriate channels.
Execute multiple online marketing channels as well as offline marketing channels.
Design and launch an effective go-to-market strategy for our mobile product.
Ensure consistent messaging across campaigns.
Develop marketing to create our brand and continuously improve brand recognition.
Manage brand assets and maintain brand quality standards.
Create differentiated product messaging and positioning.
Manage marketing strategy development including concept research, brand positioning and messaging research
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of marketing communications are on brand, focused on the user, and employ best practices. Plan and deliver successful mobile marketing campaigns.
Own reporting performance metrics on a daily/weekly basis.
Constantly push the boundaries on brand and digital marketing efforts and what can be done to drive leading edge efforts.
MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR ( Newark , CA)
compensation: Compensation is based upon education, background and experience. non-profit organization
ORGANIZATION The Chinese restaurant foundation is a is a nonprofit organization .
SUMMARY Reporting to the Membership Manager, the Membership Coordinator is responsible for a range of functions in support of membership development and retention. This includes support for prospect development and recruiting, membership engagement and retention, membership dues and sponsorship administration, events and meetings support, work process development, and database management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES • Membership Engagement & Services -- Support the Membership Manager and staff Account Leads in ensuring all members are actively engaged with the organization and are receiving good value from their membership. Track member participation in BAC activities. Obtain feedback from members on their satisfaction with BAC performance in meeting their expectations. Coordinate member orientation and other member engagement meetings and events, with specific responsibilities as detailed below.
• Board and Executive Committee Nominations -- Maintain the "vetting log" in Salesforce for tracking progress of Board and Executive Committee candidates through the nomination and election process. Send welcome letters with orientation packages to newly nominated/elected Board and Executive Committee members.
• Membership Dues Administration -- Support the membership dues billing process for new and existing members. Work with BAC management and accounting on setting and revising individual member dues levels, including migrating all existing members to conform to the current dues structure. Develop the cover letters and assist with marketing materials that go into the annual billing packages. Assist accounting with tracking dues payments and delinquencies. Track correspondence and follow up by staff within the Sales Force data base. Maintain and regularly update summary of membership dues and sponsorship "bundles" negotiated with certain members.
• Market & Prospect Development -- Conduct market research to identify industries, market segments, and individual companies and contacts for prospect development and membership recruiting. Maintain in Salesforce a list of all prospective members, prioritized by Prospect Type (pledged, engaged, target, possible target, lead). Ensure that all higher priority prospects have data entered for the important data categories (annual revenues, Bay Area employment, industry category, key contacts, account lead). Ensure that a log of contact activity with priority prospects is maintained by all prospect account leads in Salesforce.
• Sponsorship Administration -- Administer the staff call assignments for Outlook Conference and Annual Dinner. Maintain summary of all sponsorship sales and new members recruited by staff members for purposes of sales incentive administration.
• Events & Meetings Support -- For meetings, events, and delegation trips involving membership, provide comprehensive administrative support for these activities. This includes arranging venues, setting dates, developing agendas and pre-reading materials, developing invitation lists, sending invitations, tracking RSVPs, arranging catering, A/V, hotel, transportation, staffing needs, name badges, registration and day-of-event staffing and support. Draft minutes following meetings where applicable.
• Database Management, Tracking & Reporting -- Ensure that all contacts, accounts, events, meetings, and revenue "opportunities" in the Salesforce CRM database are regularly updated and maintained so that contact information, event registrations, mailing lists and other functions supported by the database are accurate and reliable. Work with key contacts in each member company to ensure that the contacts we have for the organization are current, and that their contact information is complete and accurate. Work with accounting to ensure that the revenue "opportunities" in Salesforce are kept in synch with QuickBooks.
Develop and follow up on workflow reminders for maintaining regular contact with all members, particularly new members and low engagement members. Program reports, workflow rules, tracking mechanisms, and dashboards in Salesforce to support membership and global initiatives work processes.
• Other -- Perform other duties in support of Chinese restaurant foundation programs and activities as assigned.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS • Strong customer service orientation and skills.
• Good communicator -- articulate, speaks well, is comfortable communicating by phone and in person with senior executives.
• Excellent writer -- can produce professional, persuasive letters and promotional documents with limited supervision.
• Excellent research and analytical skills. Can conduct market research on industries and companies to support prospect targeting and development.
• Good planning and organizing skills -- can develop and execute clear plans with timelines for complex tasks and projects.
• High energy, strong work ethic. Sets and meets challenging goals. Meets deadlines consistently. Willing to work outside normal work hours as needed to meet the requirements of the job.
• Good team player -- builds constructive working relationships with others -- treats people with dignity and respect.
• Accountable -- takes responsibility for actions and results.
• Conscientious, shows good attention to detail, produces consistently accurate work.
• Very proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM database applications, preferably Salesforce. Capable of programming reports, workflow rules, tracking mechanisms, and dashboards in Salesforce.
• Knowledgeable and proficient in use of social media for marketing, community-building and membership development (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree with at least two years of experience in performing the job duties and responsibilities described above. Marketing experience a plus. Demonstrated ability to meet the personal attribute and skill requirements described above.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Work is primarily sedentary with intermittent stooping, bending and walking throughout the day.
Please submit your resume/CV along with your salary history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working on behalf of the Chinese restaurant foundation and are NOT an agency. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers